perfect picky lunch
This is a very easy and delicious recipe. you can also use this for a starter or a small lunch. it serves about 5 people.
1 pepper (red or green)
2-4 tablespoons of hummus
2 hard eggs
1 small cucumber
4 cherry tomatoes
3 small hand fulls of lettuce
- This is for the salad. cut the tomatoes so that they are circular.
- If you want to make it fancy put the tomatoes in a circular pattern around a big plate
- Cut the cucumber into strips and for the fancy salad lay it in any pattern you want inside the tomato circle.
- Lay the lettuce over the cucumber so that they are not viewable
- Cut the hard and lay them neatly on the lettuce and save for later
- For guacamole. cut the avocados into small pieces so it’s easier to mush
- Mush the avocado and mix in pepper and salt.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters and mix them in and save for later
- For the veggies and dip
- Cut the carrots and pepper into strips
- Put a small bowl in the middle of a small plate
- Set the veggies around the bowl in a fancy way
- Fill the bowl with hummus.
- Serve with love and handle with care.