Delicious DoughnutsCourse: Uncategorized
100g sugar (white or brown)
120g cake flour
1tsp baking powder
50 melted butter
- Mix the egg and sugar together until white or light brown
- Mix in the flour and baking soda until no lumps remain
- Then add the melted butter
- Oil your doughnut maker then add the mixture
- If you have a light on your doughnut wait until that turns off if not wait 10 minutes.
- The mixture serves 24 doughnuts in a 7 sectioned doughnut maker.
- you can have the doughnuts with any jam and they are soft and delicious