These are my favourite breakfast! Enjoy with butter and honey for a perfect start to the day. They are also a great school snack, just put them in the fridge once they’ve cooled down.
No time during the week to make them? Just cook loads on the weekend and pop them in the toaster to heat them up in the morning.
Wonderful Waffles (Gluten Free)
Gluten free flour – 2 cups
1 tbsp of sugar(white)
1 tsp of gluten free baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1 3/4 cup of milk
1 tsp of oil (for waffle maker)
1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Mix wet ingredient into the bowl of dry ingredients ( except for the oil)
- Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture
- The mixture should be liquid enough to pour into the pan / machine without having to help it. If not add some more milk.
- Spray your waffle maker with the oil
- Use a ladle to put the waffle mix into the waffle maker
- If your waffle maker has a light on it take waffles out when light turns off
- If gluten free put in for 9 to 10 miunutes and make sure it is golden on the outside
- Top with your favourite toppings and there you go some wonderful waffles